Modifying the growth rate of trees

Due to human (non-bot) spam the outset contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions practice non require this.
Every bit long as a user does non have at least 1 reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title film or a signature.

    • #ane

    Does anyone know of a mod/is willing to make one, that allows editing of the growth charge per unit for trees?

    • #2

    Hello, welcome to the forums.

    You don't really demand any dedicated mod for the modify you are after, you tin brand the edits yourself.

    Files y'all need to edit are located in Eco\Eco_Data\Server\Mods\AutoGen\Plant

    Let's assume you want to edit Ceiba tree. Simply open the Ceiba.cs file, look for value this.MaturityAgeDays = ;

    It is of import to call up that growth rate of trees is expressed in real twenty-four hourss and so, if you want it in hours, yous would need to lower it to something similar 0.iv or and then.

    • #iii

    Hello, I am new to this forum, I was searching for that exactly but I take a doubt about the values, and so 1 means 24h and 0.1 means 2h24min,
    merely in some configs at that place are values similar 0.8f I wonder what does the "f" ways.

    • #4

    Welcome!

    Yes, 1 will amount to 24 real hours.

    f needs to be ever added to the end of the number in instance of this value - for instance 0.5f Server expects a float value and by calculation the f at the end of it, you are designating your number every bit float.

    • #5


    Welcome!

    Yes, 1 will amount to 24 real hours.

    f needs to be always added to the finish of the number in example of this value - for example 0.5f Server expects a float value and by adding the f at the terminate of information technology, you are designating your number as float.

    I figured it out when I tried to start my server later on I postal service my first message hither :LOL: I just put an f after all decimals then it worked :ROFLMAO:
    Merely thank you for clarifying ??

    • #7

    I have a problem with this:
    when i beginning the server (i rent a server) every single file changes to default.
    i dont know what to do. maybe startparameters?

    thanks for your assist!

    • #8


    I take a trouble with this:
    when i start the server (i rent a server) every unmarried file changes to default.
    i dont know what to practice. maybe startparameters?

    thank you for your assistance!

    Hey. This may be specific to the hoster y'all are using. Feel gratis to add together me on discord - nid#3035 , or bring together my channel - I will try to help there.